Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week One Dinner Menus

One of the things that I love most to do is my weekly menu planning for dinner and then going grocery shopping. This is my ME time! I could spend hours doing both. I use to do it all by hand, but now I use the Pepperplate website and app. It allows me to store my recipes, create menus, and most importantly it has a shopping list function that lets you check off your items as you shop. AWESOME!!!!



Week 1 Dinner Menus

Wednesday Potato Ham Chowder

Thursday: Regan's Alfredo Pasta with Brussels Sprouts

Friday: Confetti Quesadillas (shrimp)

I will be posting recipes and pictures daily of what I actually end up cooking.

My goal is to start including lunches and breakfasts as well as dinner in my future menus.


No comments:

Post a Comment