Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week One Goals

Week One is all about organizing my mind and life vision.


  • Write out my vision for life (or just for this year) Done in my first post!
  • List my goals for the next year  Also done in my first post
  • Get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep
    • Starting off great with 8 hours
  • Start my day by writing a short To Do list
  • Start a journal Did this when I started this blog!
  • Limited the amount of TV I watch (this will be a hard one, especially since we are still on break)
  • Schedule a 2 minute me break two to three times a day
  • Practice meditating
  • Schedule time to exercise
  • Plan more "me" time to do something I love
  • Eliminate energy drainers
  • Take control of my time by setting goals and priorities
Through out the week I will be coming back and crossing off items as I complete them or change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment